At nop-addons.com we take your privacy seriously and want to be transparent with our processing of your personal data. We therefore have a policy setting out how your personal data will be processed and protected. We respect your privacy rights and recognize the importance of protecting the information collected about you.
If we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and applicable privacy laws and for the purposes set out in this policy.
What we collect
You can visit our site without giving us any information. If you decide to register to our site, login to our site or subscribe to our newsletter we will collect your personal information. We will use this information to process orders, issue invoices, sending emails.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. We will never send any promotional email.
We collect the following information
1. Contact information such as name, surname, address, email, number, post code.
2. Account information such as name, surname, address, email, number, post code, date of birth, gender, city, country and username.
3. Payment information and history
4. Order information
5. Shopping history
6. Activity log information
7. IP address
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use both "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies on the website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
Personal Data – Data privacy
The company clearly states that will abide with the Greek and European laws regarding personal data. All personal data will not be sold or in any way provided to a third party. The data collection will be only used for this site. Personal data provided by the user, is only used by employees of the company to issue an invoice for the purchased template, extension or service. The e-mail of the user is used only for communication purposes.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Under this new European law (effective from 25/5/2018 on-wards), we will process your personal information only
1. For having a legal agreement, or contract with you the client
2. If you have given us permission to do so
3. For processing the payments
4. To abide by any law, Greek or European
Disclosure of Data
We may have to disclose your data for the following reasons. In any case we will let you know beforehand.
1. If we are told/forced to do so by a legal authority
2. To protect and defend the rights or property of our company
3. To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
4. To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
5. To protect against legal liability
Rights Under GDPR
If you are an EU resident you have certain data protection rights. We will make it possible for you to correct, amend, delete, limit the use of your data. If you want to know exactly what type of data we keep for you, please contact us.
Under certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
1. You have the right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. If you cannot do this through "My Account" section, send us a message.
2. You have the right to rectify your information if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
3. You have the right to object to processing of your Personal Data.
4. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
5. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have for you in way that is readable by you.
6. You have right to withdraw your consent at any time.
Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
This policy is effective as of 14 March 2020.